Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Step 2

So for those of you I have not told, I passed my board exam that I have studied for like crazy over the last three months. I did surprisingly well, actually. It was not without suffering...time, lack of money because I studied rather than working.... But today, it pays off. Now I will just have to work like crazy to make up for the weeks lost. In addition to working full time, I have nine weeks of rotations left. They are spread over the next few months... so that should not be too bad. Other than those nine weeks, I am done with medical school. Graduation will be next spring but for me, it is almost over!!!!!!

I thought this picture was appropriate because it was my white coat ceremony my first week of medical school... in front of campus...

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Way to go! I enjoy reading your blog even though I have never left a comment.

Katherine said...

Woohoo, Natalie, congratulations!!!
Does this mean we can call you Dr Henderson now?
Congratulations again!
-Katie (formerly from WW FP)

SHARON said...

GREAT PICTURE. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU AND HAPPY FOR YOU. I KNOW HOW HARD YOU WORKED AND HOW HARD WE PRAYED. YOU DID IT! NOW LOOKING FORWARD TO GRADUATION IN NY SO WE CAN REALLY CELEBRATE!!! I LOVE YOU SHARON