Monday, June 22, 2009

DOMINICA Throw backs....
I did not have any new pictures to add. I had recently gone through some old pictures from the island, many of which were previously featured on here. However, I do have nostalgic feelings about the island and my friends and life there... So here's to reminiscing!



The Sunset from our beach

Me, Zubeida and Lisa in Antigua

Eunice's surprise 30th birthday party

The cows on their morning walk outside of campus

Typical "me" pose, before the Black and White party second semester

JT and Jay in the pool at Fort Young in Roseau

My 24th birthday at Blue Bay

My house on Lizard Trail

Lindsey, Zubeida and me before Linds' birthday dinner

Me, Adam and Maria at our banquet

The view from campus

Another sunset

Thanksgiving '06 when my mom and Bob visited

On the Atlantic coast after a free clinic for locals

No comments: