Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


I did not do a great job at this. Add anything random about me if you want!

1. My favorite ice cream combination is orange sherbet and chocolate chip, though I will eat about any kind of ice cream.

2. I plan to adopt at least one, maybe 2, children.

3. My grandma had triplets naturally and no one in the family has had multiples, yet. And my sis and I are the only ones without kids.

4. JT and I only dated 3 months before getting engaged.

5. I tend to go through friend phases.

6. I paid 1700$ a month in rent in NYC, and that was not Manhattan.

7. I did not make a C until medical school.

8. I ran a half marathon in 2007.

9. My husband in the only man I have ever had sex with.

10. My senior prom date wore a zuit suit, with the hat, chain and all.

11. I was pulled over for suspected DUI when I was 15. I was just nervously swerving.

12. If I could be any kind of doctor, in a perfect world, it would be a high risk OBGYN.

13. I wish my husband used all the song lyrics in his head to become a doctor, lawyer, or maybe president....

14. I think everyone needs a gay " boy"friend.

15. I feel I am too passive and wish I was stronger at times.

16. I love vanilla cream with milk poured over it.

17. Don't understand why a 21 year old can have a 6 year old, 3 year old, twin 2 year olds, a 16 month old and triplets in the neonatal ICU.....and normal, good married people have trouble conceiving. The world can be so cruel.

18. I love pad thai.

19. I played in the KY girls state basketball tournament.

20. I graduated college with an English degree and teaching certificate. Now I am in medical school and have not taught one day.

21. I am not very good at putting in catheters.

22. I have seen a thirty pound set of testicles.... in med school.

23. I feel guilty that my sister has all the medical problems and I have none.

24. I actually love watching TV. I know that is silly and boring and mindless but I do.

25. I hate to be scared.....ie movies, people jumping out at me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you dont need to be sick...you have way too much good to do in the world...i can handle it