Thursday, January 29, 2009

Last Supper....

Tonight is the last night I will spend in Knoxville with my sister. It is a bitter sweet night. Being her friends. Speaking of which, her neighbor and friend, Amber, who lives upstairs is cooking my "last supper" in Knoxville. I am just using it as a play on words. Anyways, she is making a great dinner...first, we got some antipasta of mozzarella, mushrooms, olives, and grape seeds. She is also making cous cous, vegetable and turkey bacon quiche, a spinach salad with mango, nuts, and pomegranate blueberry dressing. I love good food. Because of this, losing weight is not an easy back with JT will be great! However, I have enjoyed the time with my sister and getting to knowtask. We were also anticipating watching The Office, but it is a re-run. It looks like everything is a re-run.

We, as a married couple, also had some good things happen to us today. First, JT has been looking into refinancing our car because our original interest rate was 13%. He was able to refinance the car at 6%, saving us $1800 over the course of the loan. That is huge for us! Also, JT is going to start refereeing basketball games to make additional money. We are working to save money and pay off the little things that we owe on in order to begin attacking my monstrosity of a student loan. Additionally, we want to start saving for a down payment for a condo or home once I start residency. So JT has big plans! I am glad he is handling the money because it makes my life much less complicated. I love that man!

I intend to have a great weekend! I start cardiology on Monday and am looking forward to that as well! Have a great weekend.

No comments: