Sunday, December 21, 2008

So I know it is Weird, but....

At one point in my life, my mom thought it was a good idea for us to take Glamour Shots. Keep in mind this was in the early to mid 90s. So when I walked into my mom's on Saturday and saw 20x30 portraits of me and Gretchen on the fridge...I was, well, shocked, to say the least. JT laughed that I looked liked JonBenet Ramsey with a uni-brow (God rest her soul) and Gretchen looked like the object of a pedophiles obsession. I know that may sound sick and corrupted but really, look at the pictures. Before you take your kids to Glamour Shots, think about this. Think hard about it.

I was wearing more make-up than I am now....
Gretchen, loving the lime light
Me...ugh, and the awkward picture hanging above me of my grandparents...making the situation even more weird.

No comments: