Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa's Workshop

If you were to go the North Pole, this is what it may look like; at least, this is what JT and I decided at my mom's this weekend. Now, I am not making fun of my mother because I am sure I will decorate like crazy, but all she was missing were elves. I guess you will see that she loves snowmen.... We had a great time. My step siblings, Ashley and Wes, came in. Gretchen was there, although she slept most of the time because she worked the night before. My mom, of course, made lots of great food...all of our favorites.... Things like vegetable pizza, puppy chow, chex mix, sour dough cookies, hay stacks, "magic" bars, marinated veggies, cheese ball, mexican dip, sausage balls, meatballs, and more than that....I feel disgusting today.

I have two more days of surgery left and then we are heading to JT's family for Christmas day! I hope you enjoy the pictures. Have a great week.


looking into the living room, a glimpse of the snowmen


Have you ever seen a snowman nativity scene

JT and Kayla in mom's kitchen

the small tree with sentimental ornaments....like our first Christmas, mine and Melissa Brown's best friend ornament in 1998 and so on

The foyer
The Christmas tree, yes there is a tree under there

The guest bathroom
The kitchen

No comments: