Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Parties like Crazy.....

We never thought we could be popular....But this week we had three Christmas parties, none of which included getting together at our parents...not really at least. On Wednesday night, my dad's brother Rod (yes his name is Rod Stewart), had the local family over. Thursday during the day, the neurosurgeons I am working with had an open house and in the evening had their Christmas dinner. Then, Friday night, JT's office (which is my dad's office too) had their dinner here at Dad's house. We were crazy busy...then Saturday morning we got up and drove to have Christmas with my mom. Here are some pics of the Christmas party with my dad's office.



only about half of the food and one Terri's trees


JT and I at the party...not our best picture
Dad and Terri

No comments: