Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday...

Today is the beginning of a busy busy week. Tonight we, me and JT, are going to a Cubs vs. Mets game... The Cubs have already clinched the National League Central Division but it should be tons of fun!!! We love sports, if you did not know. Before heading out there, I have to clean up my clothes and pack what I want to take with me immediately and what will be on the moving truck. It was $1300 to rent a UHaul or $1500 to use a moving company. We figured it was easier and ultimately cheaper to use the moving company, but the problem is that we will not get it for about a week...so dealing withe clothes is a pain.

Tomorrow, Daniel and Denise are coming....(JT's brother and sister in law). They are riding back with us to KY on moving day. They are doing the whole NYC thing and helping us pack if we had time. It gets crazy from then on out. I have review tomorrow afternoon at the hospital in Brooklyn, a test Wednesday, a test Thursday, and official sign-outs on Friday. During all of this, we will have company, need to pack, and tell friends good-bye (which is the worst part of moving). Do not think I am complaining. I am just trying to tell everyone what is going on...

We had a great weekend. After our fun day on Friday, we relaxed at home on Saturday. JT and I went for a run here in Astoria, then, for dinner, JT made home made lasagna for me and my friend Paige and we all watched football. Sunday was much of the same but we all went to church and then ate dinner at Cafeteria, a restaurant in Chelsea.

That is about it for now. Hopefully I can add some pics from tonight's game. I put two great pics below. The first one is of JT while he was visiting his friend Paul in Texas. He is holding Paul's daughter whose name is ironically, Natalie. The second picture is of my Grandma Morris. She is getting ready to go for a fly/ride in my uncle David's gyrocopter (a mini helicopter-like toy) around Somerset. She is so funny. Have a great week! Wish me luck on my tests!

No comments: