Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cubs vs Mets.....

JT and I went to the Cubs vs Mets game last night and had tons of fun. I am putting some pics on here. They are mostly of me being extremely silly but what else is new. The Cubs, thankfully, won. It really did not matter much for them because they already clinched the division. It was fun though to watch Mets fans cringe when we sat down in our Cubs gear. I must say though, the hot dog was yummy and as you can see I loved the cotton candy too.

I should be studying. I really should. But I am not. Maybe I am "resting on my laurels", which is an ironic phase since I am having dinner with my friend Laurel tonight. Not just Laurel, though. JT's brother Daniel and his wife Denise got here from Louisville today. They are actually touring Central Park right now with J as their tour guide but I came home before dinner. So, tonight JT, me, Daniel, Denise, Laurel and Paige are going to dinner at Mesa Grill in Manhattan. It is one of Bobby Flay's restaurants. There were two reservation options, 630 or 900. We chose 630 because 900 is too late for dinner when you have to get up at 600am for work.

Well enjoy the pictures. More should come from our last week as New Yorkers.



I have the whole world in my hands....just kidding...
Eating the cotton candy....YUM!Post-cotton candy tongue!!!!
Alfonso Soriano batting for the Cubs
Me, cutting off JT's head with the camera

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u really need to update