Tied together by stuff too difficult to explain to someone new....
My friend Emily sent me this ecard today. It made very happy to hear from her. I also think it is such a great quote and ridiculously true, especially in some relationships. Regardless of the length of the time of the relationship, some are just involved to let someone else in. I just thought it was something neat to think about.
Today was my third day in the pediatric clinic, and so far I have really enjoyed it. The two female doctors that run the clinic are the kind of doctors I would hope to be. They take the time to teach, are kind to the patients and the patient's parents, and know what they are talking about. I have encountered so many doctors who can not do all three, like those that know everything but can not talk to people. I am sure you have met these doctors. And though these two ladies are not perfect, they do a good job of balancing, from what I have seen.
I am feeling kind of sick, strep throat-like. NO surprise considering I am in a peds clinic. I am going to a "going away party" tonight for my friend Eunice....she is moving back to DC for a research rotation....Should be fun, more fun if my throat was not so scratchy.
Well everyone have a great day.
~nat
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Shared with you by
Natalie Henderson
at
4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- March 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (3)
- October 2009 (2)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (3)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (3)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (10)
- November 2008 (7)
- October 2008 (7)
- September 2008 (14)
- August 2008 (16)
- July 2008 (7)
- June 2008 (5)
- May 2008 (7)
- April 2008 (9)
- March 2008 (7)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (6)
- November 2007 (3)
- October 2007 (4)
- September 2007 (4)
- August 2007 (6)
- July 2007 (8)
- June 2007 (3)
- May 2007 (3)
- April 2007 (1)
- March 2007 (7)
- February 2007 (6)
- January 2007 (9)
- December 2006 (10)
- November 2006 (12)
- October 2006 (14)
- September 2006 (11)
- August 2006 (8)
- July 2006 (13)
- June 2006 (12)
- May 2006 (10)
- April 2006 (2)
- March 2006 (12)
- February 2006 (17)
- January 2006 (24)
- December 2005 (5)
- November 2005 (11)




2 comments:
So sorry you feel bad, take care of yourself and get some rest this week-end. Love ya.
He, he, I like our stuff that's too difficult to explain to anyone else...
Post a Comment