Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tied together by stuff too difficult to explain to someone new....

My friend Emily sent me this ecard today. It made very happy to hear from her. I also think it is such a great quote and ridiculously true, especially in some relationships. Regardless of the length of the time of the relationship, some are just involved to let someone else in. I just thought it was something neat to think about.

Today was my third day in the pediatric clinic, and so far I have really enjoyed it. The two female doctors that run the clinic are the kind of doctors I would hope to be. They take the time to teach, are kind to the patients and the patient's parents, and know what they are talking about. I have encountered so many doctors who can not do all three, like those that know everything but can not talk to people. I am sure you have met these doctors. And though these two ladies are not perfect, they do a good job of balancing, from what I have seen.

I am feeling kind of sick, strep throat-like. NO surprise considering I am in a peds clinic. I am going to a "going away party" tonight for my friend Eunice....she is moving back to DC for a research rotation....Should be fun, more fun if my throat was not so scratchy.

Well everyone have a great day.
~nat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry you feel bad, take care of yourself and get some rest this week-end. Love ya.

The Fox Family said...

He, he, I like our stuff that's too difficult to explain to anyone else...