Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nursery Time...

Tomorrow, I start my week of the nursery and neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)....but mostly the nursery, since the NICU babies are so fragile. Supposedly, we get to examine the babies, change their diapers, feed them, meet their mothers, and so on. Every now and then, we may get a lecture, write a progress note, or do something medically related, but as a whole, we will be playing with the babies for a week. I will definitely enjoy it, or at least I hope that I do. I think this will be even more telling if a pediatric residency may be something I am interested in. Hopefully I will have some interesting stories from this week.

Well I guess that is about all I have for right now. I am going to finish watching Iron Chef America and head to bed pretty soon. I hope everyone has a great week.

~nat

No comments: