Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Welcome Back!!!!

I am sorry it has been awhile. After my last post, we have been busy. On the weekend of June 28, my sister, Gretchen, and step sister, Ashley, came to visit. We went to see Rent on Broadway (not JT or Gretchen's favorite). We also went to Chinatown, Union Square, the Brooklyn Bridge, and several good restaurants, among other things. On the Tuesday after they left, JT and I drove from New York to Hagarstown, Maryland and the rest of the way to my mom's on Wednesday. We spent two days in Tennessee visiting with my mom and Bob and then drove to Kentucky to spend the other two days with my dad. We spent the time with my dad on his house boat. The first day the weather was warm and storming off and on, but the fireworks were great. It was as if they were shooting them from all around us. The next day was gorgeous and we took out his pontoon boat. I, of course, got sun burned because I made sure JT was protected, but I did not put any on myself. We returned home late sunday night and are still getting back into the swing of things here in NYC. I started my OBGYN rotation yesterday, but the real work starts tomorrow. I do the next two weeks in the outpatient clinic and have 24 call this Friday night. The next two weeks are done with inpatient gynecology, mostly surgeries, with another 24 call. Finally I have two weeks of OB in the labor and delivery department, and again another call. Luckily, the 24 call is on the Thursday before my anniversary so I will have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. JT is working, as usual. He has a six mile race this weekend. Better him than me! I hope things have been good with everyone! Have a great week!

No comments: