Sunday, July 13, 2008

6 Baby Boys....

I started OB this past week as I previously posted. The first two weeks I am scheduled in the outpatient clinic, but I was on call Friday night with my friend Kyle. From five thirty that afternoon until three am that morning we watched/helped deliver six baby boys....So crazy that they were all boys. Two were unsure of the names, I can not remember one, and the others were Nicholas Emmanuel, Kai (don't know middle), and one I can not pronounce. I got to help catch one and collect the cord blood. It was a really great experience. The babies were everywhere from eight and a half pounds to five pounds. After being on call, I slept all day yesterday. I was still tired today. But.... JT had a 10K race today plus 2 more miles to run afterwards so I went to Central Park with him. He did great and the weather was not too hot.

I have another week of OB clinic this week, but fortunately I do not have call this week. I hope everything is going well. Have a great week!
~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you bring one of those babies home with you?