Monday, June 16, 2008

It has been saying it is going to storm all day. Guess what, nothing yet.... Yesterday it said the humidity was going to be 57%, but when JT and my friend Lindsey ran the five mile race at 8:30am yesterday, the humidity was 94%. Ouch! Someone, ie NYC meteorology and weather.com, need to revamp their predictions. Like I said, JT and Lindsey ran a five mile race yesterday morning. Lindsey's husband, Brad, and I went to Starbucks in the mean time. (I am going to run the one next week.) I was very proud of him and the strong race he ran.

For all of you from Louisville, especially JT's Portland people.... We went to a different church last night with Lindsey and Brad called The Gallery church. The pastor's name was Aaron Coe. He is from Louisville and played basketball at Highview Baptist against JT when they were in high school. How crazy is that???? And on top of it, we really enjoyed the service and will definitely go back.

Well, I am going to go finish watching the 18th hole of the Tiger Woods vs Rocco Mediate playoff! Have a great week!

No comments: