Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Hi everyone. I do not have much new to add today. I am doing radiology now.... Kind of boring just sitting in a room with other students and looking at films. Being a radiologist would be great for the amount of work to pay ratio, but the job would get a bit monotonous. I went to the city afterwards with my friend Lindsey. We read/studied at Barnes and Noble in Union Square. Weather-wise today was a much better day. Granted it still reached the low 90s but the humidity was better. JT is running a 5 miler this weekend at Central Park. Run for Prostate cancer..... he said the website indicated free prostate screening would be available after the race. I had to reassure in they would do urine or blood test and doubted that digital rectal exams would be performed at 63rd and Central Park West at 930am on a Sunday. Anyways, that is all the plans we have for the weekend. Nothing too exciting. I am going to go watch the Cubs now! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week. We miss everyone at home and look forward to being back very soon.

1 comment:

The Koss Family said...

Hey girl that's a an awesome picture of you and your hubby!!!! How are your rotations going? Take care and God bless!!!