Monday, June 09, 2008

From a window at Ellis Island
Looking south from the Empire State Building
Madison Square Garden
The Great Lawn at Central Park
Carnegie Hall
Jimmy and Sharon outside of our favorite restaurant, Gradisca
From Libery Island looking back at Manhattan
From the top of Belvedere Castle in Central Park looking at the Upper East Side
JT and his parents on Liberty Island
Inside Grand Central Station
Jimmy at Monument Park in Yankee Standium
JT at Yankee Stadium
Belvedere Castle
Looking up at the Empire State Building
Cathedral of St. John the Divine, the largest cathedral in the world.
Statue of Liberty with Manhattan in the backgroud
Me and JT
Ellis Island
Manhattan, looks so weird without the towers even seven years later
The Registry Room at Ellis Island where all of the immigrants passed through


I know, I know, there are a ton of pictures. JT's mom and dad were here from last Wednesday until this morning so we did a lot of tourist activities. This does lend for great pictures. JT finally got to go to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. He took some great pictures....I can't take credit for any pictures, well of course, the one of us too I took.... IT was a lot of fun. We took them to see Grease on Broadway. It did not rain, which was great, but Saturday and Sunday were scorchers..... much like today. I hope you enjoy all of the pictures....this is just a small sampling.

In other news, my step-dad Bob has been sick this last week and just let out of the hospital. So please say a prayer for him. I would really appreciate the prayers for him and so would my mom.

I am starting another rotation this week. I was actually supposed to start Hematology/Oncology. But I was informed this morning when I got there that it started last week and I could only start on the first Monday of the month....Which blows because I really like the doctor and now I can't do it. I was able to fix it... I am doing two weeks of radiology at a hospital here in Queens instead. It is nice that my friend Lindsey will being the rotation as well. I may have to fill in two more weeks before I start OB... I may do Anesthesia....Gosh, it is just too much. Sometimes I just wish I could be finished or have chosen something similar but I know I will not regret the hard work and headaches.

Well, I hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

The Fox Family said...

OMG I love the pic of you and JT you guys look B-E-A-utiful!

Em