Monday, June 02, 2008


Hello! What a beautiful day it is here! It was about eighty, with sunshine and a slight breeze. We found out today that JT was accepted to run the Nike half marathon here in NYC. What do I mean by "accepted"? Because so many people want to run it and other races in general, they have open registration and then a lottery. I did not get picked but he did. That works out better for me because I would prefer to cheer him on and do my own work out at the gym. Speaking of which, he is out running right now. I am watching House Hunters.... what a life.
(the picture is from the last half marathon) Don't think I am lazy; I went to the gym today. This is my week off following the psychiatry rotation.... Don't we all need a mental health vacation, especially after doing a psychiatry rotation. JT's parents are coming Wednesday morning so I have been preparing for it. Anways! I just wanted to post quickly! Have a great week.

No comments: