Friday, May 02, 2008

Yesterday.....
Patient R.L. : "oh honey, you are just so smart" (said as I was putting together a 100 piece puzzle that was missing 13 pieces.)

Two hours later
ER clerk: "Oh, you all must be the candy stripers since you are dressed in black and white."

So, I went from being brilliant in eyes of my schizoaffective patient (mix of schizophrenia and bipolar) to being a candy striper..... NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH A CANDY STRIPER....but really, just because I am wearing black and white (black slacks, white short sleeve button up with a black sweater)????? Oh, did I mention I was wearing an ID that says MEDICAL STUDENT...

Oh well! We are going to a Yankees game tomorrow afternoon with my friend Lindsey and her husband Brad. She found bleacher tickets for 15$. JT is really excited and it should be a really fun day! Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments: