Saturday, April 12, 2008

Well it is Saturday afternoon and I am using it as a lazy day!!!! Last night we went to the city to TJ MAXX. We had to get some sheets for our bed. JT has been wanting a king size bed for awhile. He found one he wanted about a month ago but it was too pricey. Well, they called us last week and the mattress was 50% off....So we now have a new bed and it needed sheets. Because our in-laws are kind enough to keep our baby Asia, we are able to have the white sheets and duvet that I have wanted for ages. I may end of getting some seafoam green ones eventually.... I may have to talk JT into that. And man, did you know how pricey duvets are. We went into Bed Bath & Beyond last night to see just how much they cost for a king bed. And let me tell you, they were more than $100, which for us is more than we were wanting to pay....Even more than that, some were more than $600. Don't get me wrong, they were of tremendous quality. At this time in our lives, the mattress was expense enough....we will stick with our full/queen size white comforter and save our money to get a fancy one when I am a real doctor (haha, which will be like 2015 or something like that).

I wanted to share a great clip from The Office that I talked about yesterday....Enjoy your Saturday.





post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nat, I didn't think Sharon was dog sitting, I though she was the new parent of your dog. Just want to make sure before I invite you to come visit!

HA! Love Dad, the Grump