Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been a few days. I have taking my days off as they were intended....OFF. However, here are the pictures I promised of Sara's baby Landon. The first picture of Melinda and the baby. The second is of Morgan with Landon. I am abiding by the policy of do unto others as you would have them do unto you.....By that I mean, I did not put any pictures of Sara after she just delivered the baby.... She looked great by the way. However, after I have a baby, I will kill anyone who puts pictures of me post-delivery. Sara looked like she was going to the mall or work...me on the other hand, I can only imagine what I will look like.....

I don't have much to add....I do want you to check out Abby's blog from today. I found it interesting and I hope you do too. (Abby is the wife of JT's friend Phillip).

http://mullinsmemoirs.blogspot.com







post signature

No comments: