Friday, April 11, 2008

I thought I would be more regular about posting, at least for the next week while I am off. Last night was my last night shift and therefore my last day of the family medicine rotation. Today I watching all the new shows we taped last night. Finally, with the writer's strike being finished, we all get our favorite shows back. Mine being The Office, which was great last night. I am now watching ER from last night. It seems to me that they would run out of stories for the ER...everything is so extreme. Real life is not always like that. Plus I get a little tired of the background stories and relationships...I just want to see the medicine. They did feature one of my favorite poems by ee cummings... I will share it with you.

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

Anyways...For those of you who watched ER, they would never do the shocking experiment....They would also use an animal first....Some things are a bit crazy. And I still can't see John Stamos as anyone other than Uncle Jessie from Full House. OH, here is a tidbit of info you may have not known... Michale Crichton, the write and producer of ER who also was in charge of Jurassic Park....He went to Harvard Medical School. He, however, did not like it but was persuaded to finish. He never completed a residency so he can not practice. But that is where he gets much of his background knowledge for the show. Interesting, huh?

JT is working tomorrow so I am going to sleep in! Yay! I do not know our plans for the weekend. I will probably go to the gym because it is supposed to rain. If it doesn't, I may jog around here....Then again I don't know. I am just happy to sleep late without having to all night. Speaking of which, my lazy butt may go nap. America's Next Top Model is now on and really is not keeping me awake. I am waiting on JT to get home before I watch the other shows we taped.
My mom should be getting back from cancun soon. I look forward to talking to her. SOO Jealous.

My second Mom, Melinda Pence, who babysat me and Gretch FOREVER....well her daughter, Sara, had her first baby! Landon Jay....I can't wait to see pictures. Once I get some I will post them. I am so happy for them.

Have a great weekend!

post signature

3 comments:

Linda said...

Uncle Jesse was ok (alright more than ok!) but as Tony Gates, John is more of man, mature and so so smokin hot!!!

Anonymous said...

Natalie you are really a idiot.
John Stamos is much more a man as Tony Gates than Uncle Jesse.
And much,much hotter.
FORGET UNCLE JESSE HE IS GONE FOREVER!!!!!

Natalie Henderson said...

I don't know if I like being called an idiot, but I do like the feedback. Guess I offended the hardcore ER fans out there. It was a good show on Thursday!