Thursday, April 10, 2008

This is me (obviously), JT's Mamaw, and my sister-in-law Denise
JT holding his cousin's baby, Grant

Hello everyone! It is finally warm in New York. Actually, it is almost hot. Our air conditioners are still covered from the winter. We had them covered because there was a draft of winter wind that came through them. So now that it is warm, our landlord will have to remove them. And for once, when it is actually needed, there is no breeze. Opening the windows has not really helped today.

Tonight is my last night in the Bronx. I will have to go back and turn in my evaluations. Otherwise, I am technically finished after tonight's shift. I am looking to a week off. I start psych on the 21st. That is here in Queens so the commute should not be quite as long. I have been lucky, however, that during my night shift I have not had to take the train. Andrew, the other student I work with, picks me up and takes me home. I am very lucky. He and his wife are going to be having a baby so I got him a gift card as a thank you. I guess that is a good idea. I wanted to get him something for the baby but they do not the sex of the baby yet. Anyways....

I put up some pictures of our trip. There are not many but I hope you enjoy. You can see my baby, Asia, below. Have a great Thursday and a great weekend! Love you guys!


post signature

No comments: