Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Nice Day for a Walk....

Today JT and I finally got to hang out together. The last few weekends I have to had to work and he works every Saturday....so today was our chance to hang out! I was sick Friday and Saturday....Not really sick but had a head cold. I guess that is what I get for choosing medicine as a career. Yesterday all I did was sleep. Today, though I still feel the leftover effects of the cold, we decided to have lunch in Manhattan and walk around. It was fifty and breezy (like always) but nice nonetheless. We know we won't live here forever so we might as well take pictures and enjoy it. So we made a pact to try new restaurants and venture into new neighborhoods. Today we ventured from Union Square to Greenwich Village to the West Village to NoHo and back Greenwich Village. Basically, we made a big circle. Nevertheless it was a lot of fun and beautiful day. We saw all kinds of restaurants and shoppes and bars and small parks. I included some pictures below from our walk so I hope you feel like you were with us...

It has been a crazy few weeks with my new rotation. I just work a lot more than I did in the other one, which is a good thing. However, I apologize for less blog postings. These next two weeks I work night shift (M,W,F then Tues, Thur). It is not too bad but I am not really a night person so we shall see how that goes. JT's work is going very well and he enjoys it a lot! I hope to hear from you all. Have a great week! Miss you!




Union Square Cafe on 16th Street (where we ate lunch)
Looking up Fifth Ave from Washington Square Park (you can see the Empire State Building down the street.)
The Arc de Triumph replica in Washington Square Park
Some town homes at Waverly Place...just a pretty street.
Union Square


post signature

No comments: