Monday, March 31, 2008

I am so annoyed. Like I said yesterday, I start night schedule today, which I am perfectly okay with. However, I took tylenol pm last night (i know, not very smart) to hopefully sleep later today and maybe some in the afternoon to be ready for tonight. NOPE. I was wide awake at 9:30. I laid in bed, tossing and turning, trying to go back to bed. I finally gave up, ate some cereal, and then tried again, but to no avail. I can't really complain, though. It is odd to be home during the day. I guess I will be really tired tonight and tomorrow and will have to sleep it off then. I just find it ironic that on most days I think "man I would love a nap" and now when I need and can take one, I can not fall asleep. I will probably try again mid afternoon. It is a rainy, gray day after all!

Anyways! I hope everyone has a great day and great week!!!

post signature

No comments: