Monday, April 07, 2008

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting. I am writing you from Louisville, KY. JT's uncle Bobby passed away last night. We flew home Saturday night in anticipation of the funeral. However, we have to fly home tomorrow night, and therefore, miss the funeral. We tried to lengthen our stay but it was too costly. We will get to be present for the visitation tomorrow until about 430 and then head to the airport. We flew in Saturday morning...I had worked the night shift on Friday so I was up almost 40 hours. That was awful. Other than that, I have enjoyed the trip. I guess "enjoy" is a poor choice of words. It was nice to spend time with JT's mamaw and family. Ironically we are flying home on April 25...this trip has been booked for months now. We were originally doing it to run the half marathon. However our schedules are crazy and our running has been drastically altered. We are going to come home, nevertheless, to visit and maybe walk the race. I also get to see my friend Jason Ryan from med school that weekend. He is coming to the race. I am excited about that.

Thursday is my last night on night shift. I am missing tomorrow because our flight is late. No worries, though. My doctor said it was okay. Thankfully I have a week off before I start six weeks psychiatry. I am going to sleep late, go to the gym and such.

Well, I hope everyone has a great week. I am going to finish watching the National Championship game without listening to JT and Daniel talk politics...I hate politics now.
Love you guys!


post signature

No comments: