Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER.....

I hope everyone is having a happy easter. JT got me a great easter basket with all the candies I love and a Dunkin Donuts coffee gift card. Isn't he sweet. The weather is actually nice here today. A bit chilly still but sunny and nice nonetheless. We walked up to the fruit stand to get some blackberries and pears and such. I love that place. It is so fresh! And, it should come as no surprise that we are watching basketball today. Sadly Georgia was beaten in the first round, but they were lucky to even be there. Today both Louisville and Western Kentucky (our alma mater) play, but not one another. Tennessee is also playing so needless to say, their is enough to keep up busy.

I took a few pictures recently and thought I would share them though they are not much. I am going to make an effort to take more pictures to have once we leave NYC. Anyways. I hope you enjoy. Have a great Sunday and weekend.This is one of my favorite areas of town. On 6th Ave between 18th and 19th. It is not as crowded and such.This is inside the theater where we saw Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I was not supposed to take it and I got in trouble...Oh well.
This is inside Macy's. On top of all the stands are fresh flowers. It is crazy.

post signature

No comments: