Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hi everyone! Sorry I keep taking week breaks but my schedule has not allowed me the time.....I keep falling asleep early, mostly between 930 and 10:30 because I am pretty tired. I am good today though. I slept till 830 and it was great. I ran a bunch of errands....laundry, dry cleaning, the bank, groceries, eye brow waxing....all of the necessary things in life. JT is working, which is not a surprise these days. He is doing great! He is making sales and working hard and late and is happy. And for all of this, I am very proud of him. I am actually watching Georgia vs Kentucky right now. Their game was canceled last night, as most you I am sure know. It is half time now....Though I grew up as a Kentucky fan and still have pride for the state, I have to cheer for Georgia today. I want Coach Felton and other coaches to keep their jobs and to see the guys that started at Georgia when we did do well and succeed this post season.

Once JT gets home today, which will hopefully be around 230 or 300, we are going to go into the city. The weather is getting much better. Today it might get to 50 degrees, which is warm for here. However, it has been known to snow here as late as April.....so we never really know. I can't go to church tomorrow because I have to work 7am to 7pm....and JT's friend Paul and his wife Tara are coming to visit tomorrow through Tuesday. We won't get to see too much of them because of our work schedules but at least they will have a place to sleep!

I hope everyone is having a great week/weekend! Talk to you soon!


post signature

No comments: