Saturday, March 08, 2008

What is Phimosis? The first person to post the answer gets a prize?
(Not really, but just interested to see what you think without looking it up...And for those of you that know, I had to see it yesterday....)


Hi everyone! Sorry it has been a few days! My new rotations have kept me very busy. This past week I have working 7a to 7p. Some days we get off a little early but in the mornings I have been getting up at five am. When I get home, I am so tired. However, I do like going to bed early....so this just makes it easier. The rotation is going great...it is family medicine. We do two week on the actual inpatient floor of the hospital (that is this week for me), then two weeks in a doctor's office/clinic, and two weeks of night float in the hospital. So far so good. I have been with a great attending. She is a straight talker and tells the patient's what they need to hear. At the same time she has a great sense of humor and will say what you don't expect. I really enjoyed my time there...And she was willing to teach, as was my resident. My resident made me research topics, was patient with what I did not know or could not do, and had a great sense of humor. I had to do a presentation on Congestive Heart Failure, testicular swelling, and answer random questions about EKGs and such. I am really enjoying it and learning a lot so far.

I hope everything is going well for you...OH, JT passed his first insurance licensing test and is excited. He has gone back to work and is doing great.
Have a great weekend!

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ok, I win the prise! Drop it in the mail tomorrow!!(inability to retract the distal prepuce over the glans pen**) Circumcision?
Not sure of the spell, I will leave that up to you.
Have a great weekend. Just checking in on you guys!
Love ya, P~

Natalie Henderson said...

You do win, pam! That is actually right! I saw one the other day at the hospital! ugh....
love you

Anonymous said...

Nat,

Been reading your blog and love checking in on you guys!! Sounds like you have a very interesting and tiring life... love you and think of you often. Take care.

Love, Aunt Kat