Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today is Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Why do I know that, other than the fact that I am a nerd? Because we have today off....from some unknown reason... Yesterday we, I, were off. I was busy at the gym and doing our taxes and handling my schedule for school. So right now, I am laying the bed watching Rachel Ray (which is actually annoying) and eating heart shaped sweet tarts... In actuality I should go to the gym and eat egg whites and listen to "I like the way you move" while I run three miles....Haha. I plan to do that later today....just not now. I did watch "A Baby Story"....reminding that I am crazy to like OBGYN because of the hours....and making me want a baby (JUST NOT NOW).

I do have to do my FAFSA today, which reminds me how much debt I will have just to be doctor...so if there are any wealthy people out there reading and looking for a good cause, my student loans are probably a tax deductible donation ;-)

I have mentioned Patrick and Sarah before (http://fingerposts.blogspot.com/)...well Sarah just finished her second round of chemo and is having some pain, hair thinning, and nausea. Please keep her in your prayers.

We are supposed to get a dusting of snow today...It IS 23 degrees right now. Who knows since we have not had any snow this year and only an inch in December. My dear friend Lisa in Chicago has had tons of snow. She said that she woke up the other day and twelve inches of snow had come overnight.

Anyways. Have a great day!

post signature

No comments: