Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy late Valentine's Day....I hope everyone, single, married, or otherwise had a great and special day. Initially JT and I contemplated going away tonight (Friday) since JT starts his new job (a long story)...but on short notice, it was not cheap enough for us. SOOO...we made a 930 reservation for dinner, which actually got to eat at 10....which is way too late!!! But it was very good. I got JT some ties and he got me some pretty earrings. No flowers...too pricey and it is too close to my bday.

So Jt's job situation. Like I told you, he was originally hired by a State Farm agent in the city. Well, after JT quit Old Navy and waited to start for two weeks, the agent decided not to stay in business. It was a very frustrating few weeks. Well, he began looking again. And this week he was offered a job with another State Farm agent on the border of Queens and Long Island (not in the city). He is really excited about this opportunity and has high hopes for it. I hope everyone has a great weekend....
Since I really like sharing videos now....I find this one ironic...Cocaine addict Amy Winehouse who won five grammys somehow...is in the video singing "I don't wanna go to rehab" but is now in drug rehab!!! JT calls her the British Britney Spears.



post signature

No comments: