Saturday, February 09, 2008

Me standing in front of the wild boars...I looked stunned because JT snapped without telling me.
The main hall of the museum named for Teddy Roosevelt
JT's favorite, The Zebras, and below, my favorite pic, JT waiting for the subway not knowing I was taking a picture.
One of the tents at Fashion week, and below, the main entrance

All of the tents, from a distance, at Bryant Park
The T-REX skeleton at the museum....cool huh
One of the exhibits
some more dinosaurs
Isn't the gorilla cute



So JT and I finally went to a museum. I got off work early after doing early rounds. We decided to do something different! We went to the American Museum of Natural History. I took pictures because I have not added pictures in awhile. They are random and funny but at least it is something.....Right? The museum was so big. It would have taken a full day, and personally, I think going on a tour would be more effective. All fo the animals above were merely displays, in case you were wondering. We then took the train/subway to Bryant Park. At Christmas, ice skatings and shoppes filled the park. I actually took my mom there....it is where we hate huge caramel apples. However, this week was the New York Fashion week where all of the world's top fashion designers bring their new lines for shows....Obviously it was invitation only for the world's most but we did take pics and see some random models.

(This is me before we left.....like my yellow shoes....
I hope my friend Emily recognizes the pose.)

post signature

No comments: