Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hi! How is everyone doing. Today is Thursday, and thankfully tomorrow is the last day of this rotation. I am quite excited. My doc gave me a great evaluation, as he does all of his students (unlike the last one who did not care just gave them at random). Right now I am trying to decide to how to get people to comment on the blog. I realize that I probably should not be so hung up on it, especially now that I have the tracker that tells me who visits. However, I like the interaction. Anyways, I will keep blogging regardless. Maybe when we have kids and their pictures are plastered on my page, I will get comments about them. I think that is how it is anyways, right? Once you have kids, no one really cares about you anymore. They are more concerned with the kids....like you don't get the presents anymore but the kids do.

We went to our play last night, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. It was fabulous! James Earl Jones (Darth Vader's Voice and Mufasa's voice), Terrence Howard (was in Crash, The Best Man, Hustle and Flow), Phylicia Rashad (Claire, the mom, on the Cosby Show) plus all of the others were great. James Earl Jones is just fabulous. I would recommend it to anyone visiting the city. You do not get to see an all-star cast like that everyday. The box seats (the ones on the sides overlooking that only seat a few) were full with men in suits and the ladies with their fur coats and hats (as it is 25 degrees here).

I guess that is all for now. Jt is in his auto/home insurance liscensing class this week and takes the test next Wednesday. Our running schedule has been severely altered because of his work and my schedule (and will get worse with my new rotation). I don't know what we are going to do about that. I hope you all stay warm. Have a great day!


post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK OK your whining guilted me into posting! Uh well that and the fact that Praise God you get it.... after children you really don't matter :) You just become their "Booking Agent" and "Scheduler" and try your very best to accomodate Grandparent visit requests without totally ticking someone off which of course will happen and is often followed by a menopausal meltdown! Good Luck.... can't wait to see those pages plastered with pics of Baby Henderson!

Em

Natalie Henderson said...

You are the best! Thanks for posting. I knew you would come through! Love ya EM!

Anonymous said...

I try to post every time I look.;)Does it tell you who looked? Had a great visit with your mom and Bob. It was a fun weekend. I had friends over, girls that Sylvia all knew. We grill some awesome steaks I got from a new butcher in town. Guess where he is from, New York!
McKensie is headed to Panama City for spring break with a bunch of her ADPi sisters. I pray for their safe arrival and return and they stay out of trouble. She is so excited about student teaching next year & making the dean's list. Wow, a first for her. We are proud. Going to Somerset next weekend for a wedding . Trying to keep my butt in the gym and the cardio everyday. I am somewhat frustrated as I have worked really hard, scales don't change a lot. I know muscles weigh more that fat (blah blah) but come on!! I just know I am going to wake up one day and WO, muscles every where. And I will take a picture! Tell JT GOOD JOB with the new job. He will do great!! Have a good weekend!!

Natalie Henderson said...

Thanks for your comments! They are appreciated. Pam~ I know how you feel with that ole scale! I am so happy for McKensie! Tell her I said hi! Love ya

Anonymous said...

buy ativan is lorazepam 1 mg strong - ativan uses dosage