Sunday, January 13, 2008

Well today kind of stinks....JT has to go to work. Normally he has Sunday off so we can go to church and enjoy the day, ie watch football, but not today.... I guess I will have no excuse but to study.....which I need to start doing again. We have to take two more board exams during our clinical clerkships and for those, I need to study even harder to make up for what I did not learn before. Anyways.....so if you read this, and you are having a lazy, bored day, give me a call and we can chat while I watch football alone. I am going to run soon and do my workout (since yesterday was a bad day of watching football and being oober lazy..... The diet and exercise are going pretty well....Like last year, JT is doing better with the running than I am. After Wednesday, I was so tired from work I felt like it was a workout to just be still. I will do better this week....I must do better this week. I am saying that as if the whole week was a wash...which it was not. I did very well with my lil diet. I did find a helpful website. Compared to the seventy dollars a session at the gym, I am using Jillian Michaels' website (the trainer from the Biggest Loser) for 16$ per month. It has great, kick your butt, workouts set up in a circuit format....It is really tiring so that is on the agenda for today.
Well, I am going to go and hang out with JT before he goes to work!
Have a good week!
~nat

Since I wrote the post this morning....we did go for a run. I run faster when I run with JT because he is always ahead of me and I hate to be beaten. It said it was 42 degrees outside but it did not feel like that in my lungs....I really felt it. It is supposed to snow tonight.....possibly more that six inches...They have said that before so we will see. Ok, again, have a good weekend/week.
~nat

No comments: