Thursday, January 17, 2008

I hope you all like the polls. But really, that many people watch ER. I can't stay awake to watch.... Any ideas for polls??? I am not sure yet. Please let me know what you think they should be...

I just want to warn everyone...The blog is getting ready to change. I found this girl who "pimps" your blog and they rock. She is working on my design and it should be ready in a few days. I hope to have it up and running soon. I can't wait. This is what I have been looking for!

I have this weekend off and JT does too, as far as I know. (we know he has fri and sat....but not sure about sunday) We hope he has Sunday off so we can go to church, watch football, and go for our run. That is about it for our weekend....go on a walk/jog in the park, stay warm and watch football and college basketball.

Have a great weekend!
~nat

No comments: