Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hi everyone! Well the next time I post, the blog should be changed. I am so excited about it. The girl did a fabulous job in my opinion. I was torn between lots of colors (which I went with) and a neutral black, white and green....Anyways, I chose what I did and love it. JT was in charge of updating the name. Cute, I think. But like everything else, I am sure someone will not like it. OH well, it is my blog (our blog) and I am happy with it.

I don't have that much to say today. I am hanging out alone today. JT is, of course, working and I am stuck watching football alone. I did go to the gym after JT got on the train...it was pretty empty except for all of the treadmills. It is too cold to even walk outside much less run. It is 26 degrees with twenty mile an hour wind so I don't know what it feels like, 8 degrees is what is says....but it is SOOOO cold....the coldest day yet despite the sunshine.

I have tomorrow off and surprisingly JT does too....so as of right now, our intentions are to visit the Museum of Natural History, return a view DVDs I got Jt for Christmas and go for a walk....I am still on a mission to see the castle in Central Park....With this being said, if it is freezing, the park might be out of the question.

Have a great week!!! I look forward to hearing everyone.
~nat

No comments: