Sunday, August 05, 2007

A small detour on our trip
Jt with a bill clinton model....Bob, it will be okay
My Favorite Drink
Our fifth semester banquet

















Me and Sarah Heather, me and her belly!




I came to realize that life lived to help others is the only one that matters and that it is my duty...This is my highest and best use as a human.Ben Stein

I am in Dallas now. We stayed at my friend Emily's last night and checked in to our hotel today. The room and hotel are both very nice. I will send pictures soon. JT, of course, has nicely set up and organized the room. I start class tomorrow. Tomorrow is a short day with a diagnostic exam and orientation. However, the days get progressively longer and more intense. Needless to say, I will be very busy.

JT and I had a great trip down here. It was very long...I guess about 13 hours. It took a little bit longer than that since we stopped at Bill Clinton's birth home/museum. I know it may seem odd for us conservatives to stop there, but as JT reassured me, it is part of our history that we should know and appreciate. After stopping, I am very glad that we did.

Well, I am so tired. I will post soon!!!!
love you guys
~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JT

I cannot believe that you would have the courage to post that picture on the site.

What the hell has gotten into to you.

The only difference between the devil and Bill Clinton ---Hell, there is any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!