Friday, August 03, 2007







"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."
Here are some random pictures from my last days in DOminica. The other picture is of my dad, Terri, Gretchen, JT and me on my first day home. They came to visit me at JT's parents' house.
So as you can see from the pictures, I am home from Dominica. This time it is for good. I actually will not be going to dominica again for school....It was a bittersweet experience to leave Dominica. It was my way of life for so long. I also will miss my dear friends that were family to me. However, I am ready to move forward in my education. I am ready to be married AGAIN!!!! So like I said, the experience was quite a difficult one for me emotionally. The day before I left we, Eunice and two couples we know, went to a place called Bense. There, we were able to jump off cliffs and go down rock slides. I will post pictures soon.
I will be leaving for Dallas tomorrow for my USMLE prep course. I will try to update as frequently as possible or will have JT do it. I will post a lot more pictures from the end of Dominica when i get there.
Have a great weekend.
~nat

No comments: