Monday, July 16, 2007

JT and ME
Lindsey decorating our 4th of July cake
Greg and Laurel at Blue Bay dinner

"Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be. "



In effort to be a better blogger, I am again updating though not much has happened. I had a relaxed and laid back weekend. I studied and chilled with JT and practiced football and went to church. JT cooked dinner for Laurel, Greg, Linds, Angie, and me last night. It was fabulous spaghetti with meat sauce and yummy garlic bread.

I am now at the hospital getting ready for my rotations. I am going to interview a patient in just a second. I just wanted to take a moment to say Hello. Have a great week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so excited for the "nomadic" journey to begin... I can hardly wait! I know, I know you have to study but surely we can sqeeze a little time out of you! Jason needs an address to send our house key to you guys can you e-mail that to me? OUCH on the jelly fish bite but Hey GIRL those thighs look amazing!!! You're smiling aren't you? Tell JT I said hi we can't wait to see you guys (My husband is so excited it's like a little boy getting ready to have his friend over for a "Camp-out" in the back yard)

See ya Soon,
Em