Tuesday, July 17, 2007


"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly. AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES." (from my friend Lindsey)

Our serious basketball picture.....Mean faces

Again, I am updating as promised. I am keeping my promises so you all can now leave just a few comments....speaking of comments...What beautiful person left me the happiness quotes. I absolutely love quotes, which you all know. So I was so excited to see the quotes left for me. So please reveal yourself.

Things are still good here. I hurt my knee a little last night at flag football practice but it will be fine. Practice was fun until that happened. We also had ward rounds yesterday. We found out that we get to do surgery on Wednesday and Thursday. There is an amputation and an open reduction of a fracture on Wed....not good for the patients, I realize, but interesting for us to see nevertheless.

Well, I may add more later but now I am going to eat blueberry muffins JT has fixed!!!
~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got some quotes for ya...

"lifes hard...get a helmet."

"What is, is. What isn't, isn't. No amount of wanting or wishing can change that simple fact."

"I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center. "

"Sure, girls from New York, they're tough--and girls from Georgia, they're sweet-- But those born and bred, feisty Kentucky girls...they're the ones you have to look out for. We have sugar and fire in our blood. We can ride a horse, be débutantes, throw a left hook AND tell you the entire UK line up all while making sweet tea. And if we have an opinion, you get to know it. We're both the pride and the downfall of the bluegrass..."
-Ashley Judd

"Well, I'm the best there is, plain and simple. When I wake up in the morning, I piss excellence." -Ricky Bobby

"If life gives you lemons make lemonade, and hope that somewhere around you is someone whose life has given them vodka."-Ron White

"Party hard while your young. you only get to live once so you might as well experience everything while your still kicking"

ill post more later