Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Eunice and Me
Wherever you go, go with all your heart. - Confucius

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. - Mark Twain

So an annoying good example is the fact that both Eunice and I are injured from football practice and now can't play. Therefore, we are learning a hard lesson sitting on the sidelines and watching.....


Today we had an amazing surgical day and another one to follow tomorrow. I want to post about it when I can show the pictures too...I know you all will enjoy. JT went to the hospital today....it was quite an experience.

Well, I am going to go. I do enjoy the quotes, whoever is sending them. I wish other people would post!!! Love you guys
~nat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.

Anonymous said...

You've got to follow your passion. You've got to figure out what it is you love--who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.