Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pre-game Talk
ESPN "the ocho" with our signs
Laurel and Lisa holding up the posters we made of Linds and Ang
The team
Summer 2007 Powder Puff Team


"There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened."

Here are some pictures Vidya took at the football game Friday night. Because Angie's camera is broken and so is JT's, NO COMMENT, I have yet to load the pictures I took. So hers will have to suffice for now.....her pictueres are great, though. As you can tell from the excitement, our team won. I did not get to play because of my knee but it was a lot of fun cheering for everyone. My girl Lindsey had four interceptions and Angie had one interception and returned it for a touch down....I was able to say "those are my room mates" because Lindsey is here as much as Ang.

Well, i need to go study and write a paper.. Have a good day!
~nat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I'm perfect-- But tell me the truth.”

Anonymous said...

"Most people think of peace as a state of Nothing Bad Happening, or Nothing Much Happening. Yet if peace is to overtake us and make us the gift of serenity and well-being, it will have to be the state of Something Good Happening."