Tuesday, July 03, 2007

EUnice and LInds

Angie and her birthday sign
Linds, angie, Me, laurel
Me and linds
These are some other pictures from our hike and Angie's birthday. I am getting ready to leave for the hospital. I have to ride the hot bus because I am not with my group for this week.....It is unfortunate because my hair looks really good day....I got it really straight. As soon as the HOT, sticky wind hits it, who knows what will happen. At least I know now that it is possible for future occasions. JT is coming a week from today. I can not wait to see my husband. I love him so much and not to mention he is my best friend. I can not wait to see and hang out with him. I hope every one has a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The feeling is mutual- I cannot wait to see you Tuesday. I am counting the hours!!! I am so proud of you and what you've accomplished the past 20 months.