Saturday, June 30, 2007

Lindsey, Me and Laurel at Fusion
Me, Lindsey, and Angie at ribs
Me and Greg, my dive instructor at Ribs

Hello Everyone! These are pictures are from last night at Angie's birthday party. Lindsey, Laurel, Greg, and me took Angie out to ribs and Fusion to celebrate her birthday....Dominica style. I hope you enjoy the pictures....Speaking of pictures. My family reunion was last weekend and I am waiting for my Aunt Kathy to email me pictures...hint hint. My mom and Bob are still on their European cruise....my dad is enjoying his boat after hard days of remodeling his new office....Gretchen is working and house sitting....AND JT is visiting in a week and two days!!!!! So things are good in my world right now. I have just been very busy and tired with rotations and my midterm exam. Next week we are in Advanced Cardiac Life Support Training....aka "the Paddles". After that I have my much anticipated surgical rotation. I will be home in the first week of August only to go back to Dallas for a USLME step 1 review course.

Well, I am using Laurel's computer because mine is still out of commission. We are hanging out so I am going to go! Love you guys and hope to hear from you soon....AUNT KATHY, I will be looking for those pictures.
~nat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie

You look so good and I am so proud of you

See you soon

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe that your journey there is almost over. If you take a look back you see how you've changed in many ways. All the friends you have made & special moments you have shared. I know that little island has bonded you with your new friends there & when you leave you can carry all those memories with you. Friends are special people that get us through life's ups & downs. You are blessed to have so many!! Love ya! Hope to see you soon!