Monday, February 26, 2007


















"When people asked how old she was, she would say 1009365, more or less, because she was so glad to be alive that she counted every day a birthday.
She had some disagreement from her knees about the actual figures though. . . " ~storypeople.com
( I really like this quote because lately, I have really been enjoying life. I am not old but I am fairly sore today because I ran and did lunges yesterday.)
These are pictures from my birthday party/dinner on Friday night. The first picture of me and my Bible study girls, Lisa Cole, Laurel and Eunice. Next is me being silly. Then is me and my friend Maria, then is Lisa Foody (the birthday planner) and I. Puja, Lindsey, and I are in the next picture. And lastly is everyone that went to dinner....Eunice, me, Puja, lindsey, laurel, lisa C, Kim, Lisa F.
Needless to say, we had a very good time. Lisa is the best birthday planner. We had cake and dancing and great LOBSTER. It was so much fun!!!!!!!! My friend lindsey, AKA PAPARAZZI, took 133 pictures and three videos from friday night. Thus, these are only a small sample of the many pictures. She is a crazy girl! But I love her.
I am in class so I should go! I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for the many birthday wishes and love sent from home. I love you guys and miss you. I do know, though, that this will be worth it in the end!!!! See you soon!
~nat




No comments: