Wednesday, February 28, 2007




I never met the Devil (yet) but I imagine it's a pretty scary experience but then again I guess that's the point. ~storypeople.com (I think this quote is really funny actually. Hope you enjoy.)


These are more the of 133 pictures from my birthday. I hope that you enjoy the pictures. They are basically of the same people so i won't name everyone again. Anyways....Not much is going on here. I am still waiting on packages from my mom and my dad. It has taken almost four weeks....However, I guess it just extends my birthday until I get the packages. I am looking forward to receiving them, nonetheless.
let's see, what else is new. I am sick right. I am better today than yesterday. Thank goodness I did not have class yesterday because I was in bed with a high fever and feeling miserable. Today I just feel yucky and weak but not miserable. It was one of those days when you want to be at home with someone bringing you Sprite and popcicles and soup. However, that is one of those rotten things about becoming an adult...you just deal with it.
Well, I should pay attention....I am in pharmacology discussing adverse reactions of all the drugs we have studied thus far....I know, it is a lot of fun...
~nat

No comments: