Friday, February 09, 2007





Isn't this little person an example of a true miracle? These are the ultrasounds of Brian and Heather Smith's baby. Brian is JT's first cousin and was in our wedding. These are the pictures of their 14 week old baby. I think it is utterly amazing that at fourteen weeks you can see the little person forming....the ears and eyes and nose and little arm buds. With all the science and complexities we study in medical school, nothing really compares to this miracle.
I have a test on Monday so I don't know if I will be posting any over the weekend. I hope things are good at home. Tomorrow is my Grandma Ginny's birthday. She is my mom's mom and I love her very much. She won't get to read this but I defintely love and miss her and will be calling her. Have a great weekend everyone.....now I need to go to sleep since it is 2am.
~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my baby! you should see the little bugger dong somersaults and jumping jacks on the ultrasound. I had to warn the doctor not to show me too much, I don't want to know if it's a boy or girl til I meet them. The baby should be here around Aug 12th, so you should be able to meet him/her too, right? Talk to you soon.