Wednesday, February 14, 2007




Cable TV
Some days it's not worth the effort to pull myself together, she said, so I'm glad I get cable.....from www.storypeople.com

These are some pictures that my mom sent me yesterday. The first one is obviously me and JT, the second is of Wizard, mom's dog. (he is obviously the king). The final one is my mom and my grandma....

I am sorry it has been awhile since I posted. I just a big exam on Monday. It went very well. Things are going well here. I submitted my application to stay here for fifth semester, so now I just have to wait for the decision of the committee.

Otherwise, I am just studying, going to bible study, playing basketball....and studying some more. I am going to the hospital tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i live by that quote

Natalie Henderson said...

I knew you would love it.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NATALIE LOUISE !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I LOVE YOU AND I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

I KEPT WAITING FOR A NEW POST SO I COULD SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUT NO NEW POST!! HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU. HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS GREAT. PS: I TOLD ASIA IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, SHE SEZ "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMIE"!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

Sweetie I surely do enjoy your postings and you look marvelous!!! What an adventure you are having! I am sorry I missed wishing you Happy Birthday yesterday!!! So I am doing it today.. Love you so much and pray for you... You are special to me! Love, Aunt Kathy