Wednesday, February 07, 2007





Can I count on you to be there, no matter what? she said & I said no & she said what kind of friend are you? & I said the kind who won't lie to you any time you want & I think she kept me around as a curiosity after that... www.storypeople.com
The first picture is of JT, his mamaw, and his brother Daniel. The second picture is Emily's little girl, Stella, when they moved to Texas....She is cute in her pink cowgirl boots, diaper, and moving boxes


I am sorry I have not been updating regularly. Fourth semester is quite busy. This week, though, is getting worse because our first exam for the semester is Monday, February 12th. I wanted to note that this past week included birthdays of two very important people. My sister, Gretchen, turned 22 on February 5th and JT's mamaw turned 91 on Feb 4th. I love this time of year because there are so many birthdays of a lot of the people close to me. Speaking of which, my birthday is coming soon. My great family, Jt and his family, Mom and Bob, and Dad and Terri all sent me boxes......I am really excited but we will see how long it takes for the boxes to arrive. The national Dominica holiday of Carnival is coming. Everything shuts down so even if my boxes arrive, I will not get them until people decide to work again.

I am still running in preparation for the half marathon the week before the Kentucky Derby. I actually changed my flight home so that I could make the race. I am getting much stronger and faster....However, I still predict that I will be crawling across the finish line. But, hey, as long as I finish, I will be quite happy.

Everything else is going well here. I love my Bible study....the study, the people, and everything about it.....I love the girls I play basketball with on Fridays.....I love Rosey the cab driver who randomly picked me up after my three mile run this morning to keep me from getting drenched in a Dominica monsoon. I love and miss everyone at home! Hope to talk to you soon!

~nat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here it is almost 12 AM and Natalie is helping McKensie, who might have waited until the last minute, to do a paper that needs to be turned in by tomorrow. By a wild fluke I caught her on the net to see if she could help. We all know what fabulous writer she is. And like she had nothing else to do. Thanks my sweet girl for helping! You are the best. Love you!

Anonymous said...

love you Nat.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING me it means alot..... i miss ya terribly!! and im trying to download Yahoo IM as we speak right now so we can chat more often love ya

Anonymous said...

p.s. LOVE MCKENSIE hehe

Natalie Henderson said...

Hope it helped and that you don't fail the paper because of me.....Let's just not tell anyone what the poem was really about.
love you and miss you~nat

Anonymous said...

I can't believe stella is so big!! She was so little when I saw her! Glad your test went well!