Friday, January 26, 2007























Some Kind of Ride





....feels like some kind of ride but it's turning out just to be life going absolutely perfectly~ from www.storypeople.com

First, I apologize for taking so long to write. I have been busy but that is no excuse. It has been an eventful week, at least from afar. It was my mom's birthday on the 23rd and my cousin McKensie turned 21. (I am sure she was on her best behavior.) Our minister at church left this week so we went to the airport to see him and his wife off. They are on furlow back in the states. We have class this semester from 8 to 5 every Monday and Wednesday, 1 to5 on Friday, and Tues and Thur are clinical days at the hospital or with patient simulators. Needless to say it is quite busy around here, at least for fourth semesters. Of course, every semester I felt busy.

My running is going okay. I am up to two and half miles without any problems. Granted, I am tired but I can physically do it. I have to be at three solid by February 5th.....I know I can do it but THIRTEEN MILES still seems like forever. Day by day it gets better. Today though is my "crosstraining" day.....which means I am playing basketball instead of running. I really look forward to this day!

I hope that everyone has a good weekend. I will be at home studying if anyone wants to call. I will talk to you later! Love you guys!

No comments: