Saturday, January 27, 2007




The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.
~
Sven Goran Eriksson

These are pictures from my trip the Salybia Mission Project clinic in the Carib Territory....The first pictures is me, Maria Antonucci, Eunice Koh, and Kristy Smith. The next picture is of Maria, Kristy, me, Eunice, Lisa Espiritu, and Laurel Grimm. There were two guys that went but they did not make the pictures. The bottom picture is of the Atlantic ocean. The waves were huge that day....almost two and a half people tall!
Today was a good day. I slept later than normal. I was really sore from playing basketball last night so I did not run. However, I plan to run tomorrow morning before church. We did have bible study tonight at Eunice and Lisa Cole's house. I also ate at Tomato's for the first time. I had seared Ahi tuna with wasabi....the next closest thing to sushi. I love my Bible study group. Though it has dwindled from 6 to 4, I feel that I am going to enjoy it very much. We are doing a Beth Moore study called "living beyond yourself" based on the fruits of the spirit. It is nice to have that comraderie (spelling?) here....and in life.
I am going to try to get through one more packet of notes tonight so I wil talk to you all later. I look forward to comments, emails, pictures, cards, packages, anything......Though I have been here a year, I still miss home! Love you guys....
~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at you in scrubs!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of you!!!

love,
brandie